Spent 2 nights at Ananda - July 20, 21. This was our third visit. As always everything was just perfect. What makes the resort stand apart is the people.The staff - each and everyone - be it room service, the spa, or the restaurants - are wonderful. Very pleasant, helpful, understanding and responsive. The facilities were world class. The spa is outstanding. The rooms/bathrooms were spotless. The setting is fantastic. The food is excellent. Saw the General Manager a few times - encouraging the staff, looking over things. All in all - one of the best experiences one can expect to have. A must visit. If you're considering anything clsoe to Delhi - a little over 4 hours train ride and then an hour by car - for a short break, then this is the place. Thank you to all the people who make the place special.
- Also Known As:
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Rishikesh
- Ananda In The Himalayas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananda-In the Himalayas is a luxury destination spa located in the foothills of the Himalayas, the birthplace of India’s ancient arts of yoga, meditation and Ayurveda. Dedicated to restoring balance and harmonizing energy through a holistic approach, Ananda incorporates the healing principles of the East and the West with a specific focus on Ayurveda and Yoga, along with contemporary International spa experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ananda in the Himalayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.