This is a very nice family run place very close to the Ghats. The family were very nice and always happy to answer questions, it was clean, there was always hot water and we had the biggest double bed I have ever seen! The only negative about this place was that it was a bit noisy at times, but I guess you have to expect that if you want to be near the Ghats. We did stay in some places nicer than this during our trip to India, but all of them were more expensive. Considering the price was only 700 Rs. for a double room this was probably the best value for money we found in 6 weeks of travelling round India.
- Also Known As:
- Monu Family Paying Guest House Hotel
- Monu Family Paying Guest House Hotel Varanasi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monu family is in tourism business since 1998. Our guest house is nearby the river Ganges and main Ghat. There are many famous restaurants and temples around. There is free wifi which works in room also plus other basic amenities. Staying with the family will give you an unique experience , different from staying at hotels. One of our guest said that “The family is funny, warm and incredibly helpful “. Station and airport pickup service can be arranged on chargeable price. Music , Hindi and Cookery courses are available. Laundry, Sight seeing, Tour guides are available on demand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Monu Family Paying Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.