We were part of a group of 20. From the outside the place looked dirty, on entering reception, maybe not bad. After a lengthy check in we were shown to our rooms, the rooms were spacious.
I decided to try out the shower,there was black mould all around the shower and wash basin, the shower handle came off in my hand. You could write your name in the dust on the table.
We were told to collect our passports after one hour, only to be told "as the 20 passports were handed in by our tour guide only he could retrieve them" and refused to hand them back
Dinner and breakfast were absolutely awful, service was terrible, food was atrocious, We found the staff were rude and really could not give a damn
- Also Known As:
- Howard Sarovar Portico Hotel Agra
- Howard Sarovar Portico Hotel
- Park Plaza Hotel Agra
- Park Plaza Agra
- Agra Park Plaza
- Howard Park Plaza Agra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious interiors, personalised service and Howard Plaza Agra's unique location are complemented by Agra's glittering monument to love, the Taj Mahal, this tranquil retreat is an best spot for a business or leisure stay, offering a magnificent view of The Taj Mahal from Beautiful roof top Terrace Restaurant (Terrace Grill), Rejuvenating Experience of relaxation (Elixir SPA), a mellow dramatic view of the bustling city through front tea patio (East India Company, Tea Lounge) and a fine spread of Indian Delicacies (Rendezvous). All the exclusive 86 well appointed rooms in this hotel near Taj Mahal are incorporated with safety lockers, In-room mini bar, and LCD Televisions. In order to maintain the highest standards of hospitality and luxury, Howard Plaza Agra also offers currency exchange, tour desk, wake-up service and many more facilities that make more than just a comfortable stay. Incorporating business facilities like wireless internet access, comfortable furnishing and well trained staff for assistance, our hotel in Agra is well-suited for corporate as well as leisure traveler. After a tiring day, guests can also relax at the swimming pool and spa, with sauna, steam bath and Jacuzzi. Guests can savour some sumptuous and beautifully presented cuisine at restaurants of Howard Plaza or have their favorite drinks at Terrace Grill Bar and Lounge, or just relax and have some yummy treat at Rendezvous, all day dining. Howard Plaza promotes it self as an affordable, friendly and best price option in the city with unique close location to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and with a variety of restaurants and cafes in walking proximity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Howard Plaza Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.