We stayed here for 2 nights in April 1st week 2012 with parents. Two rooms were booked for the stay.
1. Rooms were on 3rd floor and it was very well maintained. We were really impressed with the ambience of the room. Overall exterior was very well maintained and the lobby and restaurant are pretty,
2. The hotel is located in a prime spot of Ooty city and therefore it is extremely convenient to move around the city and come back.
3. Sleep quality was very good. Though property was very close to Ooty city, still it was 150 meters away from the main road.
4. Last year I have stayed in Taj Savoy, Ooty as well, If you compare both of these hotels, Sullivan Court is the best in terms of room's luxury, overall room cleanliness etc.
1. Hotel restaurant was a disappointment for us. Breakfast was average and lunch/dinner buffet was below average. Options offered in buffet was very much minimal and it was really overpriced as well. During my stay in Savoy Hotel, buffet was really excellent with almost same price.
2. We were a bit disappointed with the views from the hotel. It does not offer any great view from rooms.
3. Hotel does not offer a large compound as a 4 star property should. Compared to Sullivan Court's compound, Taj Savoy, Ooty has a very spacious loan and ground to play around.
4. The bathrooms could have been better. They were very ancient looking.
If one opt to stay in this hotel, try to use outside options for your meals. You may as well try out...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC