I stayed here with my 8 friends during December for 1 night. Location is nice, the property is quite big like other good resorts in Ranthambore, but I didn't like the rooms. Ordinary rooms you can't rate it to 5* property. We had AP plan, so the dinner was also very normal with basic veg and non veg dishes, so was the breakfast.
The tariff is quite high and the standard and service is not to expectations.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Hotel
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Sawai Madhopur Hotel
- Sawai Madhopur Lodge
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Lodge Rajasthan, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for the famous Tiger reserve Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur is the perfect wildlife destination. Vivanta by Taj – Sawai Madhopur Lodge is only 3 kilometres from the Sawai Madhopur railway station and 20 minutes from the Ranthambore National Park. Built in 1930, the former hunting lodge of the Maharaja of Rajasthan is spread over 12 acres of forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Sawai Madhopur Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.