We reached Bishnoi Village Camp around 9:30 PM. There was only a single light for the entire place. This was kind of scary at that hour of the night. After a few discussion, a few more lights were switched on.
The rooms are clean. Bathrooms were small and placements of sink and rest was inconvenient. You can also spot frogs hopping around in the bathroom.
Food options are none. After reaching the place, you have to eat in the Village itself.
We were not satisfied with the service for the over priced place.
- Also Known As:
- Bishnoi Village Camp Hotel Jodhpur
- Bishnoi Village Camp Hotel
- Bishnoi Village Camp And Resort Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide accommodation in ethnic village huts with all modern facilities. Our hotel is just near the famous Guda lake. We serve tasty food cooked by the Bishnoi family. We also offer camel safaris, Jeap safaris, bird watching, Bishnoi culture, folk music etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Bishnoi Village Camp and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.