RAAS Haveli has a privileged location, inside Jodhpur Walled City with an impressive view of majestic Mehrangarh Fort and close to lively Clock Tower and its bazaar. The hotel is a mix of new and traditional rajput architecture. The mix is very fresh combining the famous Jodhpur Blue with the red sandstone and blends nicely with the city. Rass is truly boutique and boasts very spacious and modern designed rooms most of them with impossing views of Mehrangarh Fort. The inner courtyard is beatiful and has a small swimming pool and garden. We had a pleasant stay though we feel service can be easily improved with more organization. The restaurants indoor and outdoor are lovely but the food is very average. Being inside the walled city it is a lot of fun but also means it can get noisy, so maybe is not the best choice for those who are looking for quietness and relaxation.
- Also Known As:
- Raas Haveli Hotel
- Raas Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Raas Haveli Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inside the Walled City of Jodhpur and under the imposing stare of Mehrangarh Fort, sits RAAS. The site was formerly the home of the aristocratic Thakur family, and the original 18th-century haveli has been carefully renovated to produce the four old buildings of the hotel. The three new buildings are modern and contemporary in their use of space and light, and yet are grounded in tradition. Jodhpur's red sandstone unites the new with the old, with modern designs in its latticing and carving adding a fresh dimension to the region's age-old stone carving industry. This seamless harmony between the old and the new, the modern and the traditional, extends to all aspects of RAAS. Almost all of the rooms have magnificent views of Mehrangarh Fort from both the private terraces and from the cast iron bathtubs, and those that don’t have their own private gardens and views over the old haveli and landscaped gardens of RAAS. The rooms are furnished with state of the art amenities: all rooms are air-conditioned with the latest eco friendly machines, and have overhead fans, hairdryers, safes, central heating, wi-fi, TV, telephones and en suite bathrooms. There are rooms with easy access for the handicapped and non-smoking rooms. RAAS boasts two fine dining restaurants, which offer both Indian and International cuisine: Darikhana is a beautiful terraced restaurant and the Baradari Café is inside the old pavilion and offers a relaxing location near the pool. There is also a luxury spa that offers a full range of treatments and a boutique shop. RAAS is the ideal place to soak up the rich local heritage of Jodhpur while at the same time indulging in opulent luxury and comfort. As soon as you drive through the old wooden gates in RAAS’s very own blue tuk-tuk, the majesty of Mehrangarh Fort will be tempered by your sense of relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Raas Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.