After a long journey from Jodhpur we reached Suryagarh at around 5:30 pm and we were greated at the entrance by the guest relations manager who was warm and hospitable, and took us to the lobby and offered us many refreshments which were the perfect way to relax after a long journey, after which he show us around all the hotel facilities and took us to our room.
We stayed at the Signature suite and we found it large and comfortable with some beautiful ethnic decoration
The location of the hotel is away from the crowded Jaisalmer fort in the middle of the desert and hence really peaceful. In the evening they organize traditional rajasthani cultural shows and we finished the day by eating at in house "Legend of Marwar" restaurant which serves the best rajasthani thali you can wish to have in Jasailmer.
The striking aspect of the hotel is the people, they are always willing to please you right from organizing a camel safari or a special dinner.
In order to have a great experience in Jasailmer, this hotel wins hands down compared to the many "havelis" which house tourists in Jaisailmer fort. Most of them offer no privacy, due to the fort in itself being peopled by many tourists throughout the day and till almost midnight. Most are dark too.
- Also Known As:
- Suryagarh Hotel
- Suryagarh Hotel Jaisalmer
- Suryagarh Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashionably designed with luxurious interiors, the sixty two room hotel is proof that contradictions make for a wonderful hospitality experience. This unique juxtaposition of the modern with the medieval is what makes a stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Suryagarh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.