It's been a delight staying at the Lemon Tree, Aurangabad. The service is great; the staff is well trained, the rooms are spotlessly clean. The chef takes a tremendous pride in his work. He beems at sharing with you his buffet items. (Usually don't have restaurant buffet meals, but here the food is fresh, tastey and well presented.) The pool is very clean too.
I originally booked at The Manor but upon seeing the dirty living conditions (online photos were deceiving), I went on a quest for a better hotel. The rooms all faces the centre pool courtyard, which means most of the road noise is filtered out, allowing a quiet, uninterrupted sleep. The Lemon Tree is the best hotel I've stayed at throughout my 3 month India trip.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad Hotel
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad Hotel Aurangabad
- Hotel Lemon Tree
- Lemon Tree Aurangabad
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad Maharashtra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 102 rooms and suites, business center, banquet and meeting Center, a multi-cuisine coffee shop - Citrus Cafe (18 hours), a hip recreation bar - Slounge, as well as an outdoor pool and fitness center to keep you feeling fresh-as-a-lemon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.