We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in June 2012. It was a memorable experience. The entire crew of staff exudes an unbelievable hospitality. Right from check-in till check-out all our needs were taken care of in a meticulously manner. The resort has a very nice ambience with traditional kerala decor. The cooking demonstration session and the cultural program in the evening were exceptional. Breakfast buffet is very good with south indian, north indian and continental options. Dinner buffet could have had some traditional kerala cuisines. Swimming pool and all recreational amenities are well maintained. The highlight of our stay was the trip to Vanya, a property of Green Woods. The place was gorgeous, the trek was refreshing and the tree house was a wonder. Thank you Green Woods team for your hospitality!
- Also Known As:
- Green Woods Hotel Thekkady
- Green Woods Hotel
- Green Woods Resort Thekkady, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lush green forests, cool breeze and abundant wildlife beckon you to the Green Woods Resort, Thekkady. Treat your aesthetic senses with the breathtaking beauty of Thekkady, while your mind takes a break from the mundane. Green Woods is located on a quaint hill, surrounded by spice plantation, besides being just a stone’s throw away from the Periyar Tiger Reserve. Drive up the winding road, straight into the heart of Green Woods, and remember to leave your watch behind because time simply stops here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Green Woods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.