Reception and check-in is prompt. Rooms are just average. As usual they skim on toiletries and bath towels. Only one room in the entire hotel had handicap access/facilities. Our room had warped laminate flooring and lights that did not work. Air conditioning is suboptimal at best. In one room the AC would not work all night. We could never get a response from the manager the next day.
The only redeeming feature is the excellent food. Breakfast buffet is sumptuous. Sanadige restaurant has some mean mouthwatering entrees with generous servings.
On the whole, in comparison to similar hotels abroad, it is overpriced and could do much to upgrade its service
- Also Known As:
- Goldfinch Hotel Mangalore
- Goldfinch Mangalore Karnataka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goldfinch Mangalore is a true boutique hotel and the first of its class in Mangalore. Perched in the heart of the city, this 56 room luxury hotel meets all the standards as well as the facilities and amenities that guests can expect from a pioneering luxury boutique hotel. Walk in to savor a new world of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Goldfinch Mangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.