I loved almost everything about the Lemon Tree Hotel except where it was.
Located in Electronic city it's about 45min to the central city in a cab, longer in a tuktuk. The airport is almost 2 hours away and it's pretty far from most sightseeing. If you have business on or near Electronics city it's the place to be.
If you're visiting Bangalore as a tourist bunk closer to the city.
- Also Known As:
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel
- Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru Hotel Bangalore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru. Well connected by the new elevated expressway, the hotel is a short 15 minute drive from Koramangala; 40 minutes from M.G. Road; and 30 minutes from Old Airport Road (Leela Palace Kempinski Hotel). Experience value-for-money, full service accommodation at our hotel. The refreshing interiors and large windows are designed to bring the 'outdoors in'. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate our well appointed guest rooms and suites, friendly service and range of amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bengaluru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.