I will rank my overall satisfaction with the Zuri as very good as I did not care for the other restaurants in the hotel except fot the Infinity and the gift shop guy is way too pushy. The bold spicey flavors of the Indian food at the Infinity kept me coming back for more. The staff there are remarkable and go out of thier way to make you feel at home. From Sharda's friendly smile everyday when we got back from the office. Sunil, Dhritiman, Serwar and Monoranjan at the Infinity always had beer iced down for me. Jaison and Chandan always stopping by for a little chat. Even Guido (GM) would always ask how I was doing and if I needed anything. Then the housekeeper, Ramu, very polite and always asking if everything was good with my room. One of the many hotel drivers, I can only remember one of thier names, Anils, was like the rest of the staff, very polite and helpfull.
When I go back to Bangalore, The Zuri will get my business.
I know I have met many of the staff and cannot remember all of thier names but I wish y'all the best and hope to see y'all again.
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- The Zuri Whitefield, Bangalore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's hip. It's happening. And it's here to welcome you back. The Zuri Whitefield - where the soul of Bangalore is captured like never before. Where hospitality is more than just a smile that greets you. Where sophistication meets leisure with seamless delight, and where you can let your hair down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Zuri Whitefield Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.