I would recommend this place to anyone. If you want to go when it is quiet- choose a weekday and also check that no corporates are booking the place up on the days you want to go. This place is best experienced when quiet. It really feels like you have been transported into the past.
Tents are wonderful and clean. Keep the zippers closed after 6pm to keep the mosquitoes out. The hotel has provided mosquito repellent plug ins also.
I've read some reviews saying that the food service is slow: to these reviewers I say, when the food is so well prepared, it is worth the wait. Everything is prepared on site. There could be more menu options as the choices are limited: especially for guests staying more than a day- the limited options could get boring.
Try the rifle shooting, billiards, table tennis and quad biking for a lark! It's good fun.
Brilliant service, beautiful and clean pool, lovely tents, very green and quiet and clean property. Well done and keep up the good work!
- Also Known As:
- Olde Bangalore Hotel
- Olde Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- Olde Bangalore Hotel And Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise in Bangalore. Recently ranked no 1 resort in Bangalore. Just 15 minute drive from Bangalore International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Olde Bangalore Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.