I stayed in The Paul for 4 nights, the room is absolutely great with big living room and bed room.
Staffs are friendly and helpful in my opinion, always asking you if there is anything they can help when they saw you. The gym is small but full equipped. Try the restaurants there for Indian food, Chicken kebab is awesome!
I will recommend for a family or business trip
- Also Known As:
- The Paul, Bangalore Hotel Bangalore
- The Paul, Bangalore Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paul Bangalore with its 57 suites is a City Hotel in Bangalore that invites you to relish luxury of a different kind. Creating higher heights of comfort and redefining new meanings to luxury, this 5 Star Hotel in Bangalore dedicates its efforts to maintaining world-class standards while constantly providing personal service without intruding on privacy. Strategically located in the heart of Bangalore, India's IT hub, and bespeaking absolute comfort in a luxuriously spacious environment, The Paul Bangalore presents to you an ambiance that assures fond memories of a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your The Paul Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.