1. I reached at 10 PM on the 3rd post a 3 day road trip and the gates were locked
2. There was no body at the reception and the lady who was also the owner came post 15 minutes of total chaos.
3. We were told that clear trip has sent the hotel only one room request but they will give us a second room for a day “as the hotel is empty today”
4. We were given 2 rooms (supposedly deluxe) one which had no warm water facility, the other which had a geezer which only worked after 2 hours
5. On requesting dinner we were informed that there is no menu and after a lot of loudly raised voices they ORDERED DINNER FROM ANOTHER HOTEL!! We got it COLD and by 1 AM
6. Morning – NO HOT WATER AGAIN, infact one room had no hot water throughout our 14 hour stay
7. The entire hotel had one Staff + owner. She was the one who was fixing the geezer, the food, the light, etc etc. When we switched on the hot water the lights went off – pathetic
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cho Palace Leh, Ladakh
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Cho Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.