We stayed in Manali for four nights wef 3 May 2012 - 7 May 2012.The ambience of the hotel & the hospitality of the hotel staffs were spell binding.The well being asked by the hotel staffs on a regular basis gave a personal affiliation to the trip. Notwithstanding, the room service was prompt and qualitative. The drawbacks could be reflected in respect of poor laundry service & disruptive Cable TV.The hotel does not leave any stone unturned for making a trip to Manali joyous and splendid.The hotel really deserves to be outstanding.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Inn Manali Hotel
- Honeymoon Inn Manali Hotel Manali
- Honeymoon Manali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a 1 km from Bus stand, the hotel commands an excellent view of the snows, & the wide valleys. The extensive gardens offer a fabulous apple orchard to relax and rewind. With large windows overlooking the magnificent mountainsides, our 59 Rooms create the kind of cozy atmosphere that holiday goers love. We offer a unique dinning experience combining a variety of cuisines, freshness of home food and beautiful views of the Himalayas. The hotel offers wide variety of indoor and outdoor entertainment to make your holiday exciting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Honeymoon Inn Manali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.