We went on a very hard summer weekend...but came enriched... I booked this camp purely on the reviews given in trip advisor,and found it true to a T... The Ambience of the place is the HALLMARK, with a beautiful temple near by and a river flowing(Hirni river)... The tents are fair,only i had issues with the fragile build of the tents. Yet the tents are a better option then same old 5 star rooms...nice and cosy... The Food was good,but the menus could be made more interesting, although we enjoyed all our foods.. But the only tiff is that they were tooo expensive,, A mineral water bottle cost Rs50/-, and internet surfing for an hour 100/-.. The camp can be made more classy,more value for money.... but for a traveller it is a lovely getaway from the mad rush of urban life... Crunching ur feet on the seashells strewn on the allys and seeing the mango trees blooming... and the STAR's...the Lions(a lioness and a cub and innumerrable deer)..... all this made it a Wonderful Experience... Go without fear,both to the camp and the safari for atleast one time...Thoroughly enjoyable.....
- Also Known As:
- Lion Safari Camp Hotel Sasan Gir National Park
- Lion Safari Camp Hotel
- Lion Safari Camp Gir National Park, Gujarat
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lion Safari Camp is a Luxury Wildlife Camp located at the Gir National Park in Sasan Gir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Lion Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.