Firstly note that this is not a beach property - its across the road and about 150 mts from the beach with no real access road to the beach nearby !!
If you are expecting anything more than Bed and Breakfast, you will be very disappointed. I have been to this hotel atleast 3 times, all the times for an office trip. A bunch of guys going to daman for the booze as Gujarat is a dry state.
There is no reception area its just an open lobby with a counter at the end. The rooms are basic and now in real need of a facelift and renovation. The air-con is pretty good but the bed, mattresses are outdated.
The breakfast is pretty good with Daman standards and the food preparations are good too. I would suggest you buy your booze from a wine shop as that is the better option. If you wish to have Beer - you will need to explain the staff about the temperature you need for it as they dont seem to have chilled beer - its just cool.
Things to note :
1) No lift in the hotel, so choose the floor keeping that in mind.
2) Mosquitos can be bothersome in some rooms.
3) Bargain very hard.
4) Hotel doesnt have any extra space apart from the entrance lobby.
5) Room service can be really slow on weekends.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ocean Panorama Daman, Daman And Diu