We went for a week to this nice hotel with my wife. It has a nice beach with some coralls. Overall everything was great but I just want to give you some advice if you go to this hotel.
"Negative" (not really negative but you need to live with this):
1. There are a lot of Italians, an not everybody like how they talk (loud!)
2. If you prefer a calm and quiet room, go for the higher numbers like 13xx - as its location is far from them pool where there are always something (animation) going on which is sometimes loud.
3. The bottled water is not free. You can choose to buy all the time, but I think that is too expensive. Altough you can refill your bottle at the bar / pool area.
4. Everything is expensive (like massage - 60$ / hour! - bargain as much as you can!)
5. I was not really satisfied with the food, its ok but nothing special (chicken, beef, vegetables, and italian corner usually)
6. On the beach sometimes - again - the animation crew makes a lot of noise (in Italian of course) - music, dancig and so on, which is sometimes annoying if you prefer to rest / read /etc...
1. Everybody is very friendly
2. No tipping is needed (thank God), nobody asks for a tip
3. Nice amenities
4. Nice room
5. Nice beach, nice pool
6. Try the disco, talk to Alex the DJ :)
Well this is it, have fun and go diving (CFUN divers are really good).
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.