we have just returned form l0days in this hotel.I was very unsure about going to eygpt but what a holiday.We arrived at the hotel and everything was taken out of your hands they boooked you in took your luggage to the rooms and then took us to the rooms in a buggy. The rooms were extremely clean, large and a little outdated but spotless. Lovely veiws from the verandas. We were in block 38 which was facing the bay which was beautiful for the sunrisers and the sunsets. Had no trouble with getting a buggy to use everyday as we just rung and it would be there, this happened were ever we were and everything was done with a smile . The restruant was very clean, there was food for everybodys taste but i must admit i was sick of chicken by the end of the l0 days, it could have been hotter but it was still all edible.The other restruants were very good petrus was excellent but not that expensive 780 eygptian pounds for 4 meals 4 desserts and 4 lots of drinks. about 70 pounds.
The shows in the arena were very good, and the zorro show was excellent and so was the food that night, again you had to pay for it but thats what holidays are all about.There were lots of russians,italians and us 4 brits but we did not feel out of place infact it was nice to have alot of attention especially having a 7year old with us. Iwould recommend this hotel to people as there was lots to do, plenty of entertainment and the people were very very helpfulbeing that i have walking disabilities, always trying to help.There was no problem with drunks as previosly stated in fact i didnot see anybody who was worse for wear.The weather was excellent and getting hotter everyday i would recommend people to take there own sun tan lotion as it is a little more expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel
- Domina Coral Bay
- Domina Coral Bay Resort Casino
- Coral El Resort Sea Sharm Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Resort
- Domina Coral Bay Resort & Casino
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Domina Coral Bay Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.