The bad things:
1) We have stayed in the hotel 2 nights. Just a minutes after check-in we had the worst experience ever with a person selling bags in the shop next to the reception. This shop is not run by Hotel but as it is just next to the reception and inside the 5 STAR Hotel Resort it doesn't matter as the customer services should be at high standard. The person selling the bags was rude and agressive and this left a scar on our holiday trip.
2) We haven't had wi-fi in our room (maybe you can get it in other rooms) and this is also a big disappointment as in many cheap hotels you can get wi-fi with no problems. Also, if you would like to use wi-fi just by reception you have to pay a fee!!!!! That is really wrong.
3) The beach closes at 6pm, so if you fancy watching stars at night and be close to the beach you will be disappointment again.
4) Egypt is rich country for fruits, the breakfast and lunch were however very poor for fruits and you got all the time the same and limited option.
The good things
1) The hotel staff was very nice and friendly!! They apologize for the incident with the bag shop and promised to take an action.
2) We were in Spa and could experience amazing relaxation in sauna, steam room and jacuzzi. Also we got very professional massage from Moon and Malai in Spa, that was probably the best experience in the hotel. These girls were amazing.
Enjoy your trip :-)
- Also Known As:
- Concorde El Salam
- Concorde El Salam Sharm El Sheikh
- Concorde El Salam Sharm Sheikh
- Concorde Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Concorde Sharm El Sheikh
- Concorde Hotel Egypt
- Concorde Sharm
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Concorde El Salam Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.