I spent at this hotel for two times, the last one was at November 11. The hotel is really big and it has an amazing view over the red sea, Our room was spacious as well as its bathroom, it was very clean and overlooking the main main big pool and the sea. The staff was very helpful and honest even when I lost my camera at the hotel, the staff in minutes could be able to find it and return it to me again.
The food was the one of the most amazing things in this hotel, lot of varieties each day and the main restaurant is really big and clean and a lot of staff are there to serve you all the time even at the crowded times. I especially enjoyed eating Om Ali :).
The lazy river is amazing, the gardens and the flowers that are every where give this hotel an especial taste.
The really bad thing about this hotel was the lack of activities and shows at night.The animation team can do better than that.
If we are planing to spend your holiday at Hurghada, this hotel should be your destination.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in 5-star deluxe surroundings: Spacious rooms, private villas and elegant suites, first-class restaurants and a 5000 m3 pool landscape. Play a round of golf, relax at the Thalasso & Spa, or head to the beach and go diving, snorkelling or surfing at the Dive Club & Aqua Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Escapio, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.