We have just returned back home after staying at the Sonesta after a having a most enjoyable stay for two weeks. After reading some of the poor reviews before going we were worried I must say the hotel and it's grounds were fantistic, the staff are a credit to the hotel always polite, friendley nothing was to much trouble. The food was plentyiful with a good choice but could have been hotter on occassions. The hotel is occuppied by Russians mainly but this didn't present any problems. Hurghada is a traditional resort in Egypt not tourist built like Sharm, there are plenty of shops and the trips are very cheap. El Gouna is worth a visit we paid 100 Egyptian pound for 6 of us each way on the penny bus and had a great day out.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hurghada
- Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Hotel Hurghada
- Sonesta Hurghada
- Hurghada Sonesta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Pharaoh Beach Resort Hurghada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.