My husband and I stayed one night at the Atlantic Palace. We had stayed their previously about 5 years ago, and nothing has changed (which means to new furnture or paint): the elevators are soooo slow ( we walked down as 2 elevators were broken), the furniture is the same, the hallways are ratty looking (dingy, dirty). However, for the price it is a good stay. The rooms are very nice, great view. No BED BUGS! The only problem I had with the bed was that the sheets made noise everytime I moved (perhaps that is why there are no bed bugs). The bathroom was nice sized and the kitchen was good. Though the air in the room did not work ideally (too hot, too cold, noisy when it turned on). However, the hotel is in a great location, right on the boardwalk in walking distance to everything. I would stay here again, but only because of the good price.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Suites At Atlantic Palace Hotel
- Royal Suites At Atlantic Palace Hotel Atlantic City
- Royal Hotel Atlantic City
- Royal Hotel Atlantic City Palace
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Suites at Atlantic Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.