Just back from a trip that included a three-night stay here and would definitely recommend it. The staff are very well trained and extremely helpful. Hotel facilities are terrific, especially the huge pool, and the location is good unless you want to be able to stroll around the old market without taking a tuk tuk. We would certainly plan to stay here again if we return to Siem Reap.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa is a Khmer Classical Designed Resort located in the heart of Siem Reap Angkor. The building is inspired by early 20th Century classical Khmer Architecture; consisting of matured, selected Cambodian species of fauna & flora in a carefully manicured Garden. The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa promotes a unique theme that centres on the culture, heritage, food and the way of life of the Cambodian people. We call it "The Khmer Journey & Experience". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.