We arrived around 11:00 at night to find that the hotel had been sold between the time I booked our room and the date we arrived. No notification. The gentleman/new owner was very nice and friendly. Typical older B and B, although the main area of this one is an old church. Our room was large with it's own bathroom. There were two beds as we requested, a fireplace [we were there in the summer] and a balcony [woke up to thunder, lightening and rain]. Neither my son nor I slept well. My bed was right below the air conditioner and it blew directly on me. If I turned it warmer, the room got too warm, but when I turned it colder, I froze. My son's bed was sooooo creaky that every time he moved or rolled over it made a very loud noise. Breakfast came with the room and it was fine. The coffee was great.
- Also Known As:
- Vitosha Guest Haus Hotel Ann Arbor
- Vitosha Guest Haus Hotel
- Vitosha Guest Haus Inn Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgy, English elegance: on-campus historic (1917) mansion complex, featuring fireplaces, Wi-Fi, en-suite bathrooms, A/C, 22,000 square feet of retro-koolness! Ten rooms (10) with private entrance keys. Conference and performance facilities: theatre, tango, weddings, business retreats, seminars and banquets, also formal English gardens, Cottage, vineyard and lilypond. Breakfast included (kosher, halal and vegan by request), afternoon tea by arrangement. Corporate and extended stay rates. In-house catering for up to 40, Ann Arbor's best caterers staff our kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Vitosha Guest Haus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.