My wife and I have just returned from this hotel staying in the Arabian side of the hotel. The experience was second to none, which began at check in when rather than stand at a counter you are sat down with a drink whilst one of the staff comes to you on the sofa's to check you in. The hotel is very clean and the staff very helpful with excellent command of english amongst other languages.
On the first morning we were met by a large number of gifts from the hotel management to celebrate our honeymoon, this included two dozen red roses, card and other gifts.
The food is superb however if one criticism is the price of alcohol but hey if you want to drink save those pennies!!!
This is my third trip to Dubai (4th hotel) and without question and by a mile the best hotel I have stayed in far passing the 5 star rating
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel
- One Only Royal Mirage
- One Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One & Only Royal Mirage is considered Dubai’s most stylish beach resort. The resort is composed of 3 distinctive environments – The Palace, the Arabian Court and the Residence & Spa.The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 235 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. Four specialty restaurants at The Palace provide a selection of distinctive cuisines: Olives, for a taste of the Mediterranean; Tagine, truly Moroccan, Celebrities for international cuisine and Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. The Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage belongs to the prestigious association "Leading Small Hotels of the World." It is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to languish in the comfort of prosperity, with 50 spacious rooms and suites created with the finest detailing. The secluded gardens, pool and private beach offer an exclusive harbour, in which pampering is the predominant indulgence. Shaded ‘gazebos’ on the pool deck provide solitude amidst the palm trees and water fountains, with the sound of the Arabian Gulf rolling ashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Amex, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.