Will be returning in September for our 4th (or is it 5th) stay at LRM. We were last here in February 2011. We have always enjoyed our stay and cannot fault the staff or hotel. Our only one qualm was being upgraded to a Tower room on one visit (good) but it was a smoking room (bad) and despite excellent house keeping, there was always a lingering trace of tobacco odour, which, to non-smokers is most unpleasant.
We always book a Club room which we feel provides more additional amenities than the modest additional cost would suggest.
We are disappointed to read from another review that the Fusion restaurant is to close - that was our favourite.
No doubt the staff will be as helpful and curteous as always, and we are looking forward to our return.
Moira & Peter Smith, W. Sussex, England
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Spa
- Le Royal Meridien
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Le Royal Meridian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.