Stayed on that hotel for it's proximity to the old Dubai town so my mother could go very quickly to the old market in Deira Area.
The fact is that this hotel is a little old and tired, also very much crammed between a very congested area.
Not that bad, but there are plenty of hotels that are much better.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai Hotel
- Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Holiday Inn Dubai
- Dubai Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai has an excellent location only 10 minutes drive from Dubai International Airport and Dubai International Convention / Exhibition Centre on Sheikh Zayed Road. Also, it is within close proximity from the Dubai Creek , Dubai Museum, the famed Gold & Spice Souks as well as the modern shopping mall, City Centre. The four star hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests featuring 139 newly renovated rooms equipped with high-speed internet access and 32 LCD TV. Other facilities include an outdoor rooftop swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room. The Bistro restaurant, lounge and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including themed nights and the famous Holiday Inn Breakfast. 24 hour room service is also available. For business meetings, the hotel has two meeting rooms with natural daylight that can accommodate up to 80 people. Executive room rates include complimentary high-speed internet access in the rooms, and breakfast. Other famous attractions in Dubai include the Burj Al Arab, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, and Wild Wadi which are all within a 30 minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.