My wife and I have just returned from a fabulous 7 night stay at this wonderful hotel and can't wait to return. This is our 7th visit to Dubai, staying before at the Mina A'Salam, Al Qasr, Dar Al Masyaf, Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa, but this has to be the best - a definite 10 out of 10.
We arrived on my wifes birthday, having booked a junior beach suite and were upgraded to one with a private pool - what a fantastic treat and a superb way to cool down. However, if we had been allocated an upstairs beach villa looking over a pool villa it may not have been such a happy week!
In the evening we ate at 101 Dining Lounge and Bar where my wife was presented with a birthday cake and card at the end of the meal, and on returning to our room the bed was covered in rose petals and heart shaped towels, thank you for making her birthday a fantastic one.
They seem to have got the mix right at this hotel, not too many rooms and relatively child free (hurrah). If you want to have a totally relaxing time and chill then this is for you.
The resort only has 3 restaurants, 101, Zest and Stay, although Stay was closed whilst we were there, apparantly it closes every year for a period of time. The food was very good and in very stylish conditions, but it becomes a bit limited for choice. However, Chef Bappa came to our rescue and prepared us a couple of wonderful off menu meals, what a charming and talented man. All the staff from housekeeping, beach staff, restaurant, reception and upwards are all totally professional, polite and can't do enough to make your stay the best ever - greeting you every time with your name. Thank you everbody.
There is little more to be said about this hotel as it has already been said on many other trip advisor reviews.
A final note for the manager - Mr Michael R Payne - please don't change anything here it is brilliant!
We look foward to seeing you next year - same room please!
- Also Known As:
- One And Only The Palm Dubai
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One&Only The Palm Dubai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arrive in style by limousine or boat at the private marina of Dubai’s most intimate new beach resort. Discover this exquisite low-rise boutique oasis located on the lush, landscaped private peninsula of the Palm Jumeirah crescent. One&Only The Palm blends Moorish and Andalusian architecture with contemporary chic interiors, consisting of 91 keys and 4 exclusive Beach Villas. Stylish guest rooms are secluded in a residential environment within the tri-level Manor House, six low-rise Mansions and four private Beach Villas. Once relaxed and unpacked, indulge in the resort’s private leisure facilities including a stunning 850 square-metre swimming pool, 450 metres of beach front and the outstanding all-suite One&Only Spa and fitness centre. Families Travelling in Style: Save 50% on second room for children or teenagers plus Complimentary Aquaventure tickets and Breakfast. Celebrate the magic of family and the enchantment of summer at One&Only The Palm, Dubai with the Families Travelling in Style offer. One&Only The Palm offers an exclusive and secluded enclave of impeccable style. Amidst lush manicured gardens, fountains and pools along the sparkling shore, guests of all ages can truly enjoy the beauty of the resort. Book your first room for two adults at One&Only The Palm this summer and receive a second room at 50% off the room rate for a maximum of three children or teenagers, when staying three nights or more. A maximum of two children up to 16 years old, plus one teenager up to 18 years old are permitted in the second room. Includes Daily Breakfast in Zest. Plus, families staying three nights or more will receive one complimentary Aquaventure Waterpark ticket per person per stay, unlocking unlimited thrills at the largest and most exciting water park in the Middle East. Situated across 42 acres of coastline, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai creates a stage of vibrant water experiences such as Master Blasters, speed slides, rivers and rapids. Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure Waterpark, explore the Dubai marine life of The Lost Chambers and make your dreams come true at Dolphin Bay. The waters of Atlantis await! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Olotels, Prestigia, Priceline, Otel, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your One&Only The Palm Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.