Good value for money, very effiicient and friendly staff. large bedroom with a huge, very comfortable bed, great bathroom with free standing bath and seperate shower. Cavendish restuarent quite pricey, however McGettigan's Irish bar was a nice place to meet up with friends and here the food was very reasonablely priced. As the pool is on the 11th floor it doesn't catch the sun after mid day so it isn't ideal for sunbathing but there is a bar and plenty of sun loungers and there was a life guard on duty.
If you intend to eat breakfast in the hotel make sure your it is included in your package or you will have to purchase breakfast vouchers from reception (80 AED each)
The metro is a short stroll away, there are always taxis waiting outside reception and the Dubai Marina Mall is a short walk away. I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Dubai, located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road just opposite Dubai Marina, is a 5-star hotel with 208, all non-smoking, rooms and suites, 272 luxurious serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 4 conference suites, a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam, sauna as well as a ladies' hairdressing salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.