We did not book this hotel, but turned up and they had a room available for us
Room: It was a downstairs room, very small, double bed, not much room for our suitcases. We did leave Luang Prabang for several nights and came back to the Chang Inn and had an upstairs room for the same price which was very spacious.
Breakfast: was decent, nothing too special but enough to get us going, the coffee was great!
Storage: They dont have a luggage storage facility, but when we left for several nights and came back they did let us keep our suitcases in reception (at our own risk), but we came back and they were still there, nothing missing from our cases.
Check out is Midday (I think) however my husband was feeling very unwell so they let us stay in our room till 4pm before we had to leave for the airport, and at no extra charge. They even came to the room to check on him and gave us some more bottled water at no extra charge.
Location: is handy to the markets and all the main shops and bars. However it is right beside where the monks live and we were woken at about 4am both mornings to their prayer chimes (which was very loud).
We would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your The Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.