My teenage daughters and I arrived home from Bedarra on January 10th after 12 relaxing, glorious nights. For me this was my 2 nd stay there in 12 months but a first for my daughters and I wasn't sure how they would handle the "pace" or lack there of. But I am here to tell you they revelled in it. Prior to arriving at Bedarra we had a week at one of the larger resorts with many pools, restaurants and endless activities and the girls had a ball and I hardly saw them. But at Bedarra they relaxed more than I think I have ever seen, they engaged with the fabulous staff and the guests and we spent great quality time as a family because at Bedarra you do what there never seems time to do at home - we talked, laughed, played cards, read books, went on long walks, sat at the beach, swam and basically enjoyed each others company. There are no TV's in the room bliss, no phones.....but there is good, cheap wireless Internet and that was handy. The rooms are comfortable and so clean. There are big comfy arm chairs to sit on, great aircon, ceiling fans, big balconies which I sat on every morning for my first cuppa of the day. In our room there was one of those big chilled, bottled water dispensers so you could access fresh cold water all day - it was great. The cafe/restaurant serves a great variety of meals at very reasonable prices and the serves are huge. Vesi and the bar crew make the best cocktails and sitting at Happy Hour and chatting to other guests is a must.
The restaurant staff were so lovely too and after a day remembered how I liked my tea, where I liked to sit etc, small details that made us feel special.
The pool area has been renovated and it is lovely and the small pool has been designed so we can sit in it and read - such a good idea.
The new spa is great too, my daughters and I had a few treatments, but the facial and back massage were truely amazing. Great value too.
Take the time to talk to the staff, get to know them - the boys in the band love it when you sit and talk to them, sing with them etc - they make excellent Kava too.
NB: If you want a hotel where you can stay up all night partying, or where you can do back to back activities the Bedarra is not for you. But if you just want to "be", make your own fun and really relax book now.
Staying at Bedarra is like going to a good friends holiday house at the beach.
All in all a great stay and we will be back.
A huge Thankyou to David, Phil and all the fabulous team. Your hotel is a special place.
Vinaka Ariane, Morgan and Zoe
- Also Known As:
- Bedarra Beach Hotel
- Bedarra Beach Hotel Sigatoka
- Bedarra Beach Inn Fiji/Coral Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer the personalized, intimate & friendly service of a small Inn with the luxurious accommodation, exquisite cuisine and special attention you'd expect from a large international resort costing twice the price. Our goal is to welcome you as guests, care for you as family and remember you as friends. 2 Great restaurants, unique cocktail bar, pool, lagoon beach, all rooms air-conditioned. Near Outrigger on the Lagoon Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Bedarra Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.