My cousin and I have stayed there for 4 nights. The price of the hotel is certainly among the cheapest but the experience was terrible. Hence, if you are not that on budget, please choose some other hotel. Seriously!! Let me elaborate that:
1. The TV is those antique bulky kind and I often need to give it a hit to make the screen display images if not it will just stay black and play sound only,
2. The windows were sealed so we cannot open them and the air ventilation in the toilet is bad. So, if someone passes gas or takes a number one, then we have to open the room to ventilate the air.
3. The hotel is very stingy. There is some kind of chemical liquid in a container in the toilet that is for handwash, bodywash as well as hairwash. I really wonder what that is! Anyway, It is terrible. so if you are planning to stay there, please bring your toiletries.
4. Do not be fooled by the free internet access. it is only free for one person per room. how hilarious! they will give you a set of username and password that can be only used by one person for real.
5. The aircon is pretty old and it does not sync with the remote control well so the temperature always changes for some reason. I have caught a flu after a stay. so be careful if you are staying there.
I hope this is useful.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel 81 Opera
- Hotel 81 - Opera Singapore
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Budget Places, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel 81 - Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.