We spent 3 days at the Fullerton Hotel at Christmas and we had a lovely time. The hotel foyer is luxurious, the bar and restaurant areas are very welcoming and the staff are helpful and friendly. The room we stayed in was very spacious and had two seating areas to either side of the large bed. The bathroom was very big and had a walk-in shower and a big bath with a good sized side ledge which was ideal for us when bathing our young son. On our second day there was a knock at the door and two staff members had brought a gift for our son, aged 5. It was a plate with his name decorated in chocolate along with some pastries, sweets and a glass of milk. It made his day! The Fullerton is a luxury hotel and has a lot of charm. It is well located for Boat Quay and Clarke Quay; while it might be at the upper end of most people's budget, it is really worth it for a special stay.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Transformed from the Fullerton Building which was built in 1928, this luxury hotel features 400 elegant rooms and suites with views of the sunlit atrium, city, river or sea. Just 25 minutes from the airport, The Fullerton is located in the financial and arts districts, minutes from the city's main shopping belt. The hotel features award-winning restaurants, the stylish Post Bar, an outdoor infinity pool, a 24-hour fitness centre and a luxury spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Fullerton Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.