I traveled on from business trip in Vietnam and stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Singapore from Tuesday 12th June until Thursday 14th June 2012.
I have stayed in this hotel several times before but felt now is the time to make others aware of the service and friendliness this hotel offers.
The location of the hotel is very close to Orchard Road the shopping mecca for all but at the same time in a very secluded area.
The service and choice of food in the restaurant is second to none with a varied choice of both Western and Eastern cuisine.
The rooms are spacious and very modern in their decoration and have all the necessary gadgets you need such as flat screen television ,free Wi Fi and many other amenities.
The pool area is exceptional and they have two one on the rooftop and the other in a lower floor.
All in all an amazing hotel.staff and service from the reception desk to the front door staff.
From the moment your transport arrives at the front door you are made to feel very special as the professionalism of the front door staff is beyond reproach.
Checking in is very easy and you are really made to feel very welcome and any request for a service is attended to timeously as one would expect from a hotel of this status.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Four Seasons Singapore
- Singapore Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the exclusive tree-lined enclave of Orchard Boulevard, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore is just steps away from the shopping, entertainment and business belt of Orchard Road and a short jog away from the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Located a convenient 25 minutes from the airport and a 15-minute ride away from Suntec City Convention Centre and the Marina Bay area, the Hotel’s ideal location allows the perfect mix of business and leisure. Despite its boutique size the Hotel offers a wide range of facilities – some 6,000 square metres is dedicated to wellness and fitness and a total of 1,565 square metres is allocated for meeting and function events accommodating from 10 to 450 persons in its 2 Ballrooms, 4 Board Rooms and 4 smaller meeting spaces. Recent awards and honours include Travel & Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader’s Choice Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amex, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.