I stayed here for 2 nights with my 8 year old boys in mid april this year. I was last here a few years ago and remember being a little disappointed with the service and rooms. Since then, they have upgraded the rooms and improved the staff. My kids loved the pool, and the buffet breakfast, which you should definitely include with your room. I booked the room on their website and received an upgrade to a room with free wifi. The washer/dryer on site is a bonus. The best thing about this hotel, of course, is the location, which is on the river, close to the MRT and just off Clarke Quay. I mostly stay here whenever I am back in Singapore and will continue to do so; its simply the best value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Merchant Court is situated right in the heart of the city centre, by the banks of the Singapore River and close to Clarke Quay and Chinatown, offering exciting dining and entertainment facilities. The hotel is beside the Clarke Quay MRT (subway). Facilities include a choice of 2 restaurants, 2 bars, the Amrita Spa & Wellness, a resort style swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Priceline, Amex, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.