We stayed here for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon tour around Malaysia, and have to say this hotel was almost flawless.
We had booked a standard room, but were upgraded on arrival to a Club Harbour room, on the 20th floor. The view was amazing with the Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, and the Singapore flyer just outside the window.
The room was much bigger than you would expect in a city centre, with twice daily maid service ensuring the room was spotless, and the Elemis toiletries were continually replenished. As honeymoon guests we were also presented with free wine and chocolates on arrival.
The hotel provided free bottled water both inside the room and at the concierge desk at the front door, plus lent us umbrellas when it looked like it might rain.
Being Club room guests we were treated to champagne breakfast on the 19th floor every day, followed by complementary afternoon tea, and finally cocktails and hors d'ouvres in the evening. Perfect after a long day site seeing!
We found the location to be ideal, it was walking distance to the Singapore flyer, as well as all the Marina Bay attractions, and the site seeing buses all stopped right outside the hotel too.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tablet Hotels, Olotels, getaroom.com, Otel, Prestigia, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.