I prefer boutique hotels to large monstrous hotels, especially chain hotels - but this time, I wanted to stay in the Marina area, so we ended up here. We stayed in the premium harbor view room (17th floor) and we were able to watch the NDP parade and air and water celebrations. There were constant fireworks, light displays, etc. we watched nightly from the comfort of our room. Located close to restaurants, this was convenient. The room and bathroom- as you would expect from a hotel of this rating, although I found the mirror next to the toilet a bit strange. Everything is expensive - the Internet rates, etc., but again, as expected for a hotel this size. The pool area is nice, but the pool is surprisingly small for a hotel this size. Staff courteous and helpful. We did not book a room with the breakfast option, since we just wanted coffee and something light before our day. The staff recommended some helpful options and were utterly professional.
Overall, nice hotel -as you would expect from a Mandarin Oriental. Definitely spring for the view rooms.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Oriental Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Oriental Hotel Singapore
- Oriental Singapore
- Singapore Mandarin
- Singapore Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tablet Hotels, Olotels, getaroom.com, Otel, Prestigia, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.