When we arrived our suite was not ready so they instantly upgraded us to a larger suite. From then on it was just magical. The infinity pool is breathtaking and the cuisine varies in favors so there is something for everyone. Singapore is not cheap, so be prepared to shell out some pretty pennies for just about anything. The service was prompt and customer service is amongst the best I had encountered.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel
- Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Marina Bay waterfront with 3 cascading hotel towers, 2,560 rooms, extraordinary Sands Sky Park, floating crystal pavilions, lotus-inspired ArtScience Museum, The Shoppes, Celebrity Chef Restaurants, Theatres and hottest nightclubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marina Bay Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.