We (family of 4 with two teenagers) stayed at the hotel for 4 nights and it was a great experience! The service and attention to detail was amazing: The pool staff brought glasses of cold water and spray bottle to help us cool down while sun-bathing without us asking, then they brought us complimentary popsicles! The cleaning staff put a bookmark in the book I left on the night stand (which I didn't even realized until I checked out of the hotel). We asked the concierge to help us arrange domestic air tickets within China and it was done in 10 minutes.
And don't forget to try the Hainan Chicken rice at the hotel cafe, and the dim sum at the in house Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen (one of the few 3 star Michelin restaurant in the world).
The hotel is expansive, we found it to be well worth the price and would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is the only hotel in the world with two Michelin three-star restaurants - Caprice and Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.