This hotel is part of a big complex that includes the hotel, condos and a mall. The hotel is not really close to any major attraction, but it has a MTR station (subway) in front of it (connected to the mall). Getting to hotel is easy by subway. Please read my comments below, it is not a bad hotel at all, but given location, I will not stay here again.
- friendly staff
- proximity to mall, and MTR station.
- comfy beds
- breakfast was very good ( but not worth the price asked)
- free shuttle to Kowloon (Nathan street) every 20 minutes.
- view from room, even city view.
- rooms are on the small side
- no free wifi (costs around $15 USD x 24 hours) - go down to the food court in the Mall and is free!!!!
- nothing interesting (touristic) around the hotel or at decent walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel Hong Kong
- Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hong Kong
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Plaza Metropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.