I stayed here on business but would normally stay on Kowloon side for leisure.
Hotel, staff, location are fantastic. A must have is Club Lounge access with breakfast and hapPy hour with Moët on tap. Fabulous appetiserS make it difficult to leave room for dinner. A special mention for Scott who works in the lounge and who could not be more welcoming. A great asset to the hotel. Star ferry to Kowloon is less than 5 min walk and so easy. All in all an excellent place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong Hotel
- Hyatt Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Grand Hyatt
- Hong Kong Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is located along the prime waterfront of Hong Kong Island commanding beautiful views of the harbour. The hotel is directly connected to the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. The 549-room hotel is home to nine restaurants and bars. Located on the 11th floor of the Grand Hyatt, the Plateau Spa offers privacy, seclusion and an escape from the vibrant city of Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.