I stayed here for 4 nights with my mother in a suite. It was fabulous. The service was amazing. We found the location excellent to access public transport, with central station metres away and a short walk to the Star ferry. Shopping is just outside your door.
We ate at the buffet breakfast and the a la carte. We found we preferred the menu of the a la carte and was slightly quieter. However the service was just amazing in both.
I can also recommend the oriental massage...the spa was brilliant.
The hotel does have quite a business clientele mid week and certainly a more casual feel at the weekend.
I would recommend the MO and would be really happy to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Hong Kong Mandarin
- Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned 25-story hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour - Heart of business and financial district - Most rooms with balconies ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.