This was by far the worst place I have ever stayed - claustrophobic rooms, no window, not particularly clean, old worn out fixtures, noisy, poor service etc... But I think it was also by far the cheapest place I've stayed in Hong Kong at just $30. So I can't really complain. The free wi-fi worked fine.
I arrived at 10pm or so, and was out the next morning early, so it sufficed for a just a place to crash. For a longer stay, I would pay more for a better room.
One tip - arrive early as "reservations" don't really work. I made a "reservation" but they had no record of it when I arrived. Luckily I got the last room. Just as I was paying the phone rang and the clerk informed someone at the airport that their room was no longer reserved.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Paris Guesthouse Hotel
- Paris Guesthouse Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hostel is owned by an Ex-British serviceman and it caters to a lot of tourists from Europe, The Americas and Australia. We have clean, spacious and comfortable rooms. Newly renovated, our rooms are of superior quality with en-suite showers and toilets, hot and cold water 24 hours a day. Plenty of storage space for luggage and clothes. Each room also has color TV, air conditioning and a telephone for free local calls. We have just installed WI-FI Broadband to all our rooms for you to use privately and it is free 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Paris Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.