We found the hotel clean and comfortable. Rooms small, but ok. Bottled water suppled. Nice and close to Nathan Road and the markets. About a half hour walk to the harbour.
Breakfast very nice, but quite expensive we thought.
- Also Known As:
- The Cityview Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- The Cityview Hong Kong Hotel
- Cityview Hotel Hong Kong
- Cityview Hong Kong
- The Cityview Hong Kong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Cityview does many things to help protect the environment. We conserve energy and water, reduce waste, and operate in a sustainable manner. Recently, the environmental performance of The Cityview has been recognised by EarthCheck; the travel and tourism industry’s leading environmental management, benchmarking and certification company. Based on the benchmarking assessment report from EarthCheck, in addition to having a Sustainability Policy in place, the indicators on Energy Consumption, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Portable Water Consumption and Waste Sent to Landfill of the property are at or above the best practice level, which is an achievement to be highly commended. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your The Cityview Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.