Spent just two nights here in April 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Location is perfect - the bus from the airport drops you off literally right in front of the hotel. There is so much shopping, food and activity around the hotel that you can walk everywhere, and the public transportation subway station is right outside as well. The room was pretty small and the bed was a little hard, but I found that to be pretty standard throughout all of Asia. Great customer service. Would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Accor Ambassador Myeong Dong Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Ibis Myeong Dong is located in the heart of the trendiest shopping district in Seoul, with major department stores, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs nearby. The hotel features 280 contemporary style rooms with LCD televisions as well as a restaurant, sauna, gym, business centre, coin operated laundry and parking. Major banks and businesses also have their headquarters in the area and the hotel has two meeting rooms available for up to 40 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.