This hotel is small but wonderfully located. It's in the German colony, which is a really nice area where the main street is full of cafes and nice shops. It's about half an hour on foot to the center of the city. It's on a side street so it's quiet. It's right up against a movie theater with cafe but this wasn't noisy at night. The feeling is that they really want you to enjoy your stay. When I got there and said I have claustrophobia, the manager transferred me from my single to a double room free of charge. I saw the single room, which was small but not dreadfully so. The double room was small too but nice: nice curtains and furnishings and bathroom, very clean, TV, windows. They have free coffee and tea (and cake, when I was there) in the dining room 24 hours a day. It's a nice place. The door isn't soundproof though the walls are: you can hear everything that happens in the hall, but not the neighboring rooms.
- Also Known As:
- a Little House In The Colony Hotel Jerusalem
- a Little House In The Colony Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little House In The Colony, B&B hotel, is the smallest hotel in Jerusalem, it has only 22 rooms, and family units, It is fully air conditioned, serves a nice Israeli breakfast on a great garden. It is a real charming corner of green country atmosphere in the heart of Jerusalem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia and Otel so you can book your A Little House in the Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.