My son and I stayed here for 3 days at the end of June. The staff were all very nice and helpful. There's a computer to use in the lobby but also wifi in the room. The room was simple with contemporary finishings but clean. We had 2 single beds and there was also a desk and room to hang things. The bathroom was a decent size. Breakfast was a typical Israeli breakfast -cheeses, yogurt, salads - but also toast and jams - not large but enough to get you going for the day...
The best thing about this was the location - about a 15 minute walk in 1 direction to Ben Yehuda and about 15 min to the Old City in the other.
The only negative I can say is the bathroom could use fresh calking around the tiles - its small but it would look cleaner....
- Also Known As:
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel Jerusalem
- Little House In Rechavia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It has 27 unique country-style furnished rooms and family units in a beautiful old stone house completely renovated from the ground, in the heart of Rechavia, one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Jerusalem and only 15 minutes walk from downtown, 20 minutes to the Old City (5 minutes to the Great Synagogue). We serve full Israeli Kosher breakfast is provided. All rooms have air conditioning, LCD TV, telephone and FREE Wi-Fi Internet.FREE coffee / tea 24 hoursFREE Internet in rooms and lobby, FREE computer for guest use.Reception service 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Little House In Rechavia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.